Thursday, April 28, 2011

a good-ish day

Today started off very well. I received my brand new stella & dot order...




Then did a bunch of stella & dot business-y stuff. I was feeling great, then I attempted to go home and start to get my super clean on... O wait I forgot my house key! So go to my friend katies play with adorable 3 week old puppies (joyousness). That made things better and randomly my friend who house sitted for me months ago still had a copy of my house key so she let me in. Then I started cooking some delicious spicy peanut-butter chicken...
Screwed up the sauce recipe and it ended up separating but was delicious. Now enjoying a girls night, playing euchre and talking people into buying/signing up for stella & dot. Whew quick summary of my great, but annoying day.




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment