Saturday, April 21, 2012

i'm pregnant

11 weeks pregnant (working on my 12th week).

Before we got pregnant we were ttc (trying to conceive)  for quite some time. After the 6th cycle I started to get a bit worried and honestly a kind of bitter. It seemed like everyone I've ever known has simply spread their legs and wound up pregnant. It was easy for most people. I envied these people... Scratch that... I was jealous of these people. Sometimes I feel like there's a force out there working against me instead of supporting me on my way. I've often had this outlook that some things come easier to pretty much everyone besides of me and I'm fated to struggle  for my entire existence. < this is ridiculous.

 I've realized that most people work hard for the things that they have just like me and I'm often reminded by friends and family that while I don't have the perfect job right now and pregnancy wasn't coming as easily as I had thought, I am one lucky bitch. I have an amazing and infinitely supportive husband, a beautiful home, reliable transportation, a great family, an amazing group of friends. An amazing group of friends is one of the most important things I have in my possession. When I stop believing in myself they keep believing in me. They support me, they want the best for me and without them I would lose sight of the woman that I am and who I want to be. (Thanks guys :))

So after months of trying we did get what we wanted it was a struggle but totally worth it and I am so thankful for it. Being pregnant is totally different than I ever imagined it would be, but I'll save that rant for another post.

Anyways here's me playing catch up on belly photos it's pretty much bloat until this week.


9 weeks
10 weeks

11 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment