Tuesday, May 29, 2012

16 Weeks!

I'm 4 months pregnant! Baby now has finger prints and can hear!

I'm happy they baby can hear this week because we got an awesome gift in the mail. Almost all of the rock a bye baby albums from some of our favorite artists! Yay for awesome friends!

The biggest thing to happen this past week is that the baby is moving, a lot! It is the most amazing feeling ever and no matter what I'm doing every time that I feel it I just stop and smile and sometimes giggle. It feels like my tiny little baby is tickling me from the inside all day. It is making me so unbelievably happy and excited. I finally get why some people love pregnancy. This is the most amazing thing to ever happen to me and the love that I feel for this tiny little being is so huge and mind blowing.

I am now one of those people who loves being pregnant, this is the most amazing thing I've ever experienced in my life and I am just so happy. :)

Here are some belly pictures for this week...



And one of Nick tickling my baby belly...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment