Monday, June 6, 2011

Where did my brain go?

So back from Vegas and jumping back into the job search again, I am having pretty much not luck when it comes to getting an interview in my field, but I do have an interview today at Family Video. It's not ideal, but it will hold me over until I find my real job.
Before I left for Vegas I definitely got my shit together when it came to perfecting my resume, job hunting every day, and writing great cover letters in a second nature type of way. Today I noticed that one of the organizations that I've been trying to volunteer/work for finally had a new job opening. I'm happy I didn't try to wing that cover letter. Looking back on how focused I was before my trip is amazing, I read my last cover letter written 2 days before we left and couldn't even recognize it as my own. Apparently too much booze, sun, and food has had a serious effect on my brain.....


I am desperate to get back to where I was.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment