Thursday, May 12, 2011

Emo

For some reason everything has been hitting me really hard lately. I feel instantly guilty about very little things, people's comments have been throwing me into some really negative thought patterns, even physically I feel like I'm feeling things more than usual. I don't know what's up with me, but I've been feeling seriously weird and I don't like it.

On the brighter side I had a seriously fantastic weekend with my hubby & my friends. Nick & I tried out geocaching on friday, we kinda failed but we are definitely intrigued and going to try again. Saturday started off a little rough, but ended up being a great time. We went to the gun range where I finally got to shoot MY new gun, I absolutely love it! The kick-back is no where near as intense as the hubster's 9mm, which resulted in my actually hitting what I was aiming for most of the time,  I bragged about this all day, I literally could not contain my excitement!

After all the bang bang bang, and a little yard work, we joined Aud in a game of Pandemic (super nerdy board game) that we won for the first time ever! Unfortunately Nick had to work in the morning which meant he left early but then us girls decided on a spur of the moment girls night, which featured booze, make-up, curling irons, and prom dresses. I was skeptical at first, but I have to admit it ended up being a blast!

Mother's Day went pretty well my mom cooked us an awesome southern style breakfast from her mother's old recipes. It was scrumptious! Then she went went out for the day and I watched Blue Valentine with my sister. I highly recommend this movie, I really enjoyed the point of view and the realistic romantic story line. I had been waiting for this movie to come to dvd for months, the two actors lived together for the entirety of the film, it makes you wonder what might be a little more than acting.
My house is clean today which is really comforting, and to top that off I'm making a sort of open faced chicken pot pie. Tomorrow I'll add the recipe!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment