Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Plateau

It's official! I'm over the weight loss plateau I've been working to get over since April! I can not believe it!

Height: 5'10 <---(I'm not so sure about this one anymore I feel taller!)
Weight: 176.6 lbs
Bust: 40
Waist: 31
Hips: 42





This was a hard week. I was ill or injured from Thursday through Sunday, so that meant no working out.... And all I wanted to eat was junk food. In fact that's all I want to eat right now too. Right now I'm craving chicken parmesan, bread sticks and salad from olive garden sooooooo bad right now.
 
I indulged sooo many cravings this week that I'm surprised I still saw weight loss. Plus getting under 177 was huge for me. It's the smallest I've been in two years. 
 
I'm soooo happy to finally have this crappy fat off of my body. I feel so much better everyday even when I do indulge it's generally not on high fat food. And I'm still getting cravings for veggies and fruits every day. I feel like my mind and my body have been sooo disconnected for so long, it's such an amazing thing when they start to work together. Every day I feel like I'm coming closer and closer to being the person I've wanted to be forever: confident, patient, caring and strong. Those are things that I've admired in others so much and it's exciting to think that I might actually be that person.

I think this may be the year I can finally fulfill my nerdy girl fantasy of being princess leia (think gold bikini) for Halloween. A girl can dream. 



namaste

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment