Saturday, August 4, 2012

26 Weeks Pregnant....

Boy do I feel pregnant this week! My tummy is getting huge! Baby is getting huge too, she's as big as a....





She's been super active this week. Kicking me so much it keeps me awake sometimes in the middle of the night. Which brings me to my biggest symptom of the week... EXHAUSTION. I feel like I'm waking up with a hangover everyday. It's hard to get things done when most the time it takes all my will power just to get out of bed. And my sweet baby girl has also found my beloved bladder to kick. It must be super fun because she just can't get enough while I'm trying to go to sleep. Alright enough complaining.

Here's some video I captured of baby kicking. It's the first time I've been able to catch her! I apologize for the awkward breathing in the video but when I take deep breaths she seems to kick more.


She's pretty impressive huh?

Despite my fatigue this week I managed to make it on 3 dog walks and do my pregnancy fitness routine 5 times! Not too bad! I've been focusing more on eating healthy this week as well. Nick just started a new nutrition plan so it's made me more aware of the ratios of protein/fat/carbs I'm taking in.

This week I'm up a total of 20.5lbs so far and my stomach has grown 10 inches around! But I'm trying not to sweat it because I'm pregnant and that's that.

Speaking of which here's my big ole baby belly this week!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment